Monday 22 November 2010

FaceCrook removing and censoring videos of Christopher Story

Yesterday I posted this video on my wall,I  have watched the full speech made by Lord James of Blackheath to the House of Lords earlier this month and have come to the conclusion that the only people who would be capable of offering 5 Billion to help save the UK could be the Knights Templar.
I posted this video to my wall last night but now it is gone, I cannot find it. So I have re-posted it again.
Here is the first video that tipped me off to Story...


Now this where it gets interesting....
I found the links to the three videos of the FULL speech given by on youtube and posted them to my wall. Well it seems that the facebook Nazis don't want us posting this speech at all and have removed it from my wall and that of others too.



In this presentation Christopher Story discusses the plan by the Nazi's to implement a 4th Reich in the guise of a European Union as a contingency plan in case they ever lost the 2nd World War.
Well they did lose so what happened to that plan? Who are the dark actors playing games?
Filmed at the 3rd 'Lawful Rebellion' conference, The British Constitution Group, London 31st of October 2009 
http://www.bbc5.tv/eyeplayer/video/christopher-story-eu-corruption

The Three Videos on youtube are embedded here for you all to watch. Take notes and listen carefully, this man "died" 2 weeks after making this speech.......

Part 1 of 3




Part 2 of 3





Part 3 of 3






No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...